The Add-On Filing Pocket can affix to binders, file folders, date books and report covers to create an additional pocket for storing documents. Attach the self-adhesive pocket to the inner front cover of binders or folders to create space at the start of the binder to insert pages. Peel away liner and stick—no need for staples or paper clips. Provides convenient storage for charts, maps, lists and other full-size documents. Acid-free material eliminates photocopy transfer. Pocket can hold 8 1/2" x 11" documents. Load Orientation: Top; Sheet Capacity: 25; Sheet Protector Type: Self-Adhesive; Insert Size: 8 1/2" x 11".
- Self-adhesive polypropylene pockets.
- Creates an extra storage pocket.
- Peel away liner and stick.
- Acid-free material eliminates photocopy transfer.
- Holds 8 1/2" x 11" sheets.