Ring binders are must have organization tool for schools, offices, and homes. There are many binders available in market which serve the purpose; however, if you are on the lookout for a more environmentally friendly or sustainable product, the biobased 3 ring reference binders with spine mounted label holders are the right choice for you. These plant based / biobased binders feature a clear label holder with thumb notch and insert card to make binder organization a breeze. Order multiple binders to create a custom desk reference system for weekly or monthly office reports, multiple classes at school, or other unique personal or professional projects. The biobased reference binders are not only durable and well-constructed but are also eco-friendly and have both biobased and recycled properties that make them a great sustainability solution for the environment. These USDA certified binders are made with at least 59% biobased material and come with an environmentally friendly cover made of 25% plant based renewable plastic. These ring binders also have durable chipboard made from 100% recycled material and a minimum of 98% post-consumer content. Biobased content is carefully tested using ASTM D-6866 standards. The first and only biobased reference binders are durable and can be used for storing documents and loose items with considerable ease for the perfect counter organizer. Round rings are mounted on the back lid which allows pages to lay flat and prevent wear and tear of the documents. Such a construction also adds to a sleek, clean appearance with no-rivet spine. The rings are sturdy to withstand years of use and easy to open and close. It features two clear inside horizontal pockets for additional storage and organization of loose documents and non-punched papers. Each pocket provides enough space to hold notes, photos, business cards, or full-size pages that will be punched later. Binder Type: Ring; Binder Style: Non-View; Binder Size Capacity: 3"; Binder Sheet Capacity: 575.
- Combined biobased and recycled properties offer a perfect balance of sustainability benefits.
- Composed of at least 59% biobased material including environmentally friendly cover made with 25% plant based renewable plastic.
- Cover chipboard is made from recycled fiber.
- Biobased content tested using ASTM D-6866 standards.
- Spine mounted label holder for fast reference and organization.
- Non-stick material will not transfer ink or lift copy from materials inserted in cover or placed inside.
- PVC free– Enhanced durability, acid free and archival safe.
- Ring mounted on back lid allows pages to lay flat and reduce wear on punched pages.