Ring binders are indispensable for schools, offices and homes; and though there are many choices that serve the purpose, if you're on the lookout for a cleaner, more durable option, the Clean Touch™ Locking D-Ring Reference Binder may be the right choice for you. A silver-based antimicrobial additive by Agion is bound to the surface of the binder to help prevent the growth of bacteria, fungus, mold and mildew on the binder surface, and this protection does not wear off, ensuring the user a long-lasting, cleaner experience. Each binder features premium vinyl tightly sealed over rigid chipboard for long-lasting durability and a clear label holder with thumb notch and insert card to make binder organization a breeze. Back-mounted, locking D-Rings allow pages to lay flat while preventing document wear and tear, and a no-rivet spine adds to the binder's sleek, clean appearance. Two clear inside pockets accommodate loose documents and un-punched papers. Order multiple binders to create a custom reference system for weekly or monthly office reports, multiple classes at school or other unique personal or professional projects. Binder Type: Ring; Binder Style: Non-View; Binder Size Capacity: 6"; Binder Sheet Capacity: 1,250.
- Promotes cleaner schools, offices, homes and hospitals.
- Silver-based additive prevents the growth of bacteria, mold, fungus and mildew on the binder surface – protection will not wear off and works throughout the life of the binder.
- Made with strong vinyl and thick chipboard for durability during frequent daily use at home, school and office.
- Clear spine mounted label holder with thumb notch and insert card for fast and easy labeling and identification.
- Locking D-rings mounted on back lid allow pages to lay flat, reduce wear on punched pages and provide a clean looking spine.