Ring binders are must have organization tool for schools, offices, and homes. There are many binders available in market which serve the purpose; however, if you are on the lookout for a colorful, fashionable, and sustainable product, the biobased fashion color view binder is the right choice for you. The biobased presentation view binders are durable, well-constructed and have both biobased and recycled properties that make them a great sustainability solution. These USDA certified binders are made with at least 59% biobased material and come with a cover made of 25% plant based renewable plastic. These ring binders also have durable chipboard. Biobased content is carefully tested using ASTM D-6866 standards. Binders are durable and can be used for storing documents and loose items with considerable ease for the perfect counter organizer. Round rings are mounted on the back lid which allows pages to lay flat and prevent wear and tear of the documents. Such a construction also adds to a sleek, clean appearance with no-rivet spine. The rings are sturdy to withstand years of use and easy to open and close. It features two clear inside horizontal pockets for additional storage and organization of loose documents and non-punched papers. Each pocket provides enough space to hold notes, photos, business cards, or full-size pages that will be punched later. Non-stick materials are used for making this product, which prevents transfer of ink or lifting copy when materials are inserted in the cover or placed inside. A clear overlay on the front, back, and spine of the binder gives full control and flexibility over customization of presentations, organizational projects, office reports, class projects, and more. Order multiple binders to create a custom desk reference system for weekly or monthly office reports, multiple classes at school, or other unique personal or professional projects. Binder Type: Ring; Binder Style: View; Binder Size Capacity: 2"; Binder Sheet Capacity: 400.
- Bright fashion colors offer stylish organization solution.
- Combined biobased and recycled properties offer a perfect balance of sustainability benefits.
- Composed of at least 59% biobased material including cover made with 25% plant based renewable plastic.
- USDA Certified Biobased Product.
- Biobased content tested using ASTM D-6866 standards.
- Clear overlay with non-glare finish on front, back, and spine for easy customization.
- Non-stick material will not transfer ink or lift copy from materials inserted in cover or placed inside.
- PVC free, enhanced durability, acid free and archival safe.
- Ring mounted on back lid allows pages to lay flat and reduce wear on punched pages.